Little Light - Triceratops

Product Description

A portable little light that is perfect for travel or sitting on the shelf at home. 

 

The internal LEDs provide a comforting glow to your little one’s room.
The light will automatically fade off after 15 minutes to extend battery life.

Warning: Contains coin/button battery. Hazardous if swallowed. 
Please ensure the battery lid is closed with included screw.

Button on base.

Durable eco friendly and child safe light.

BPA, lead and Phthalate free PVC.

3 LR44 batteries (included)

Wattage:  0.1W

Age:   10+ months

Size:  12 cm high

Brand: Delight Decor

$21.00

or make 4 interest-free payments of $0.00 fortnightly with Afterpay More info