September 2013 - Your Top 5
What is your most popular product?
We are always being asked by friends, strangers, random stray dogs.....'What is your most popular product?' or 'What is your favourite product?' I struggle to answer which one is my favourite product, so we have decided that we will give you a list of YOUR top 5 products for each month.
Our crew have voted them as the most popular products by purchasing them!
The following products are the most popular for the month of September. (some of them are my favourites!)
1. The Autobahn road tape has been in the top 5 favourites since it was available.
It is a great little gift for boys who love cars, or boys who love dinosaurs! It's even a great gift for girls. Give the kids a road and they will imagine a city.
2. Summer Pj's are popular at the moment with Summer fast approaching (or doing a slow dawdle in Melbourne)
All of our summer PJ's were popular in September, but this one was the pick of the lot.
3. It is a Washable colouring book from the fantastic team at Tiger Tribe.
That's right, take it on a car journey, take it to a cafe, and after the kids have coloured it in you can wash it and they can use it again. What a great way for the little ones to practice colouring inside the lines. And you don't have that issue where they wont colour in that page because it 'has been used.'
4. The gorgeous new range of hats are a big hit with the kids and the parents too.
The Vintage hat was easily the favourite of the lot.( I still really like the Faster hat because I like the race cars.)
5. Wooden Aussie street signs are such a great companion to matchbox cars, train sets, and sort of car imaginable.
A terrific way to introduce your little one to the road rules through play.
Head over to our car lovers page to see our test track where we load images of these toys in action.
Vroom Vroom - Helle.
- Tags: Top 5
- Helle Warming